The story I cannot tell my husband

I can't tell my husband how I really feel about his family. I hate being around them, hate going to functions with them and hate when they drop by our place without calling first. His sister is a bitch and is always making nasty comments such as "It looked like you've gained a few pounds" and "Wow! Can I show you how to do your make-up" etc, etc.

His father it a chauvinist, always making sexist jokes when in public. His brother is a lazy fat know-it-all who does nothing but watch football, drink beer and burp and fart in my house.

I realize that when I married him, I married his family. I should have taken more time to get to know them. I hate them!

Name kept secret
Somewhere in New England(Next year Pats!!




Having an affair? Want to?
Find yourself a new love online
Raise your standards. Date only the wealthy


Tags:

No comments: