Her grandfather is a dirty pervert.

He bought our daughter, who is not living with us, a $100 gift certificate to La Senza(The lingerie store)

She's 15.

I had already grew tired of his sexist attitude, chauvinistic remarks to women and his general lack of respect for women. Now he's buying my 15 year old daughter a gift certificate to a lingerie store.

WTF is that all about? Doesn't that seem wrong to anyone else? It's not a GrandFather's job to do that. Hell her own mother wouldn't take a 15 year old to shop at a lingerie store.

Yeah, maybe she'll buy modest bra and panty sets. Then give her a fucking gift card for Wall Mart. Not La Senza.

Instead of buying that for my daughter, maybe he should have saved that for his wife.

It gross me out and the only reason I have not called him and told him off, is out of respect for my wife.

He is so fucking lucky. I mean really.

It gives me the creeps. Dirty old grandfather.

Whats next? Does he want her to model what she bought?

I feel sick to me stomach.

Please tell me I am not crazy. Don't tell me that this is normal.

I think it is disturbing.

I want your comments.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You love it. You wish you had given the gift card. You can't stop thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you would take your daughter to the lingerie store he wouldn't have be involved. Maybe just maybe we should encourage our kids to explore being sexy. Otherwise they won't be sexy adults.

Mr.M

Anonymous said...

This is a really inspiring story for me...Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

you people need a bullet, seriously.

Anonymous said...

sick' o, weirdo's, bullet?

Anonymous said...

These comments disturb me. To be the voice or reason, you are not crazy. That is very inappropriate for a man of his age to be doing. He probably imagined her in some of it. You should probably talk to your wife.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry...but I am a little disturbed by some of the other comments left here.

As a mother, I dont think you are over-reacting at all. It all seems a bit suss to me. I would be watching her (or rather, HIM!) like a hawk whenever he is around, and have a talk with her about rape, how she can approach you if anything happens, or if anyone tries.

I really hope that it is all in our heads and that we are suspicious over nothing

Anonymous said...

How your reaction is all depends on if she asked for that specifically. If so then both need to be talked to and not all his fault. If she didn't then he is as creepy as you say or just gifting as he heard girls want from some stupid Person. But no matter what he should have asked the parents if that was ok.

Anonymous said...

That's the way some people are. You are not going to change him. The real problem is ofcourse that you can't just not see the guy anymore, because he is your wife's father.
In my opinion you have two options. Either you talk to your daughter about this and get her opinion about how she feels about it and you can express your concerns about the whole situation. Or you confront the old man and tell him in a friendly manner that you don't like this and don't want this to happen again. Ofcourse face to face, just the two of you, otherwise he will feel the need to save his face in front of the others and won't co-operate. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I would let her mother go with her to pick out things to buy. Which would be under garments. The grandfather needs to be thanked for the gift certificate. Then look him in the eyes and tell him you'd kill anyone that touched your daughter. Even grandfathers...