Never again.

I met this internet slut once. Met her in a chat room and then in person. She was hot and we started getting to know each other. She was branded with "SS". When I asked her what it meant she told me "Sex Slave".

So of course we started banging on a regular basis. She ends up being a total freak and she LOVES anal sex.
One night we were going at it when she tells me to put it in her bum again. So I slap on the rubber and plow her. When I pulled out a short time later it looked just like a melted Oh Henry bar. In all the times previous I had never seen such a mess. Sure I'd see the odd hitchhiker on the pull-out, but never such a nasty mess.

The worst part of this story is that I go to the washroom to clean up and in she trots, sits down on the crapper and proceeds to take a dump right beside me.

I look over at her and she's checking the wad for debris and shrapnel. Sick.


As a result of this experience, I will never have anal sex again.


No comments: