How my sister and I became lovers

This was many years ago, but to my best recollection, this is how it started. My sister Sherrie and her friend Linda were walking home from a party and I stopped and picked them up. They climbed in the car and Sherry sat next to me in the middle and Linda by the window. They were both pretty drunk. I dropped Linda off and Sherry stayed next to me. I drove home, nervous that someone would see her sitting so close, like my sister was my girlfriend. When I got home she told me to keep driving through our yard because my parents were still up, so I drove past the farm buildings onto a field road and back to a brush pile that we had and that I also used to stash my liquor. It was a warm night and we were both in shorts.

When I stopped the car, I became quite aware of our legs touching. I got out of the car and got a bottle and gave her some and I had a drink too. She didn't move from the center of the seat so I put my arm around her and pulled her to me and started rubbing her arm while we talked. I told her I was really warm and took my shirt off and kicked off my shoes. She said 'no fair' and I told her she could take her's off too, if she wanted. She surprised me when she did and her bra too. I hadn't seen her like that since we were little and she had changed for the better. When I pulled her close to me and felt skin on skin, my heart started racing. It seemed crazy to be with my sister like that, but I was 17 and horny all the time, so I wasn't going to object. I started sliding so that we could lie down and she slid along with me. Now we were laying on the seat with only shorts on and my bare chest was touching her breasts. I could hardly breath I was so excited. We lay like that for awhile, still talking. She was complaining about her boyfriend and how bad a lover he was and she was saving herself till he would go down on her. I told her I loved eating my girlfriend, but she said he thought it was gross, but she blew him and he never returned the favor. A couple of years earlier, we had practiced kissing with each other, just so we would know what to do when we had dates and I started talking about that. She said it was kind of weird that brother and sister had made out and I said it was kind of weird too that we were laying half naked with each other right now too.

We laughed and then I kissed her in kind of a brotherly way and she kissed me back in a sisterly kind of way. Then I kissed her again a little longer and she did the same. We went back and forth like this until we started to do open mouth kissing and then started frenching. We were both really excited and I was hard and pressing against her and putting my leg between hers and she didn't seem to mind at all. I reached for her breasts and started feeling them and she let me do that too. I started kissing her face and her neck and then moved down to her breasts. I lingered there a long time and then started to kiss on down to her stomach. When I got to her shorts, I unzipped her and put my hand in her panties. When she didn't object I started to slide them off and she lifted her butt up to make it easier for me. I sat up and admired her naked body and started to run my hands all over her. She had her eyes closed and was letting me touch her everywhere. I ran my hand between her legs and onto her clit. She was moaning now and letting me do EVERYTHING. I spread her legs apart and started kissing her on her inner thighs and rubbing my face between her legs. I told her that her pussy was beautiful and that she smelled really good. I put my fingers in her. She was really wet so I scooped up some of her juice and tasted it. Sherry nectar, I told her. It tastes wonderful. Really?, she said. Oh yeah, I could live on your juice. Keith doesn't like my pussy very much, I don't think. Are you going kiss me there? Oh yeah, I'm going to kiss you there till you scream. I started licking up and down her slit and then I focused on her clit, licking and sucking and using my tongue inside of her. She was bucking and moaning and holding my head.

Suddenly she she cried out and started throwing herself at me and when she started to orgasm she pushed my head away. I looked at her as she writhed beside me, amazed, as I always was at that age, that I could bring a girl such pleasure, especially my sister. While she was lost in it, I took my shorts off. I thought I could at least get a blow job from her, but she lasted so long that I pulled a condom from my glove box and put it on. I spread her legs and put it at the entrance. She didn't object, so I pushed it in. That got her attention and she tried to move away, but I held on and stayed in her. She said, no we have to stop, I might get pregnant. I told her I had a condom on and she quit fighting me but was still saying, no, we can't do this. I said we kind of already have, since I was deep inside of her, but if she really wanted me to stop, I would. I pulled out and then started teasing her, by rubbing up and down her slit and going in just a little way and pulling out and going deeper sometimes and pulling out. I could tell she was getting as excited as I was and her objections were now only token. Please, stop, oh god, oh god. Please, we can't do this, we have to stop. Are you sure you want me to stop? I don't know, it feels really good, but we shouldn't be doing this.You're my brother.

I settled into a very slow rhythm, going really deep and pulling almost out, thinking that she would quit her objections, but she didn't. Please we can't do this Hilton, please stop. Well, I wanted her, but I wasn't going to rape her. Okay, I said and very slowly pulled out completely. Let's change places and just hold each other. Okay, she said. We maneuvered in the seat so that she was on top. I was on fire and I thought that she was probably on fire as much as me. We held each other for awhile and made out some more. Then she sat up and started rubbing her pussy on my cock. I reached down and took my cock from her and started moving it around her entrance and telling her it was okay, slide it in if you want, but if not, let's just do this. We continued that for quite awhile, I kept spreading her lips and rubbing her clit. She started to get close again, so I put it right at her entrance and she slid down and let me inside. Then she laid down and we started making out with me inside of her and her grinding on me while I played with her breasts. We did this for quite some time and then she exploded again, maybe even bigger that the first one. I just lay there and waited till she settled down and then turned her over and started doing it hard into her for several minutes until I had the most gigantic orgasm of my life. We lay there exhausted and I think we were both thinking, my god, what have we done, but it was an extraordinary experience for both of us. We didn't talk much as we cleaned up and got dressed. I drove home and we sneaked in the house and we kissed like lovers before we went to bed. And that night was just the beginning.


Name kept secret
Location kept secret



No comments: