I think it is disgusting and he'll probably divorce me because of it

Before we got married everything was fine sex-wise. We made good love with no complaints. Then my husband hurt his penis in an accident at work. It still functions but because of the scarring it is oddly shaped and strange looking now. As a result I can't seem to bring myself to make love as much as we used to. I do love him but the sight of his deformed penis turns me off so bad that I don't even want it near me. Oral sex? forget it.

He used to sleep nude but because of my complaining he now sleeps with briefs on. I don't want to end our marriage but he is getting increasingly frustrated with me. What on earth do I do? Close my eyes and pretend? I tried that and I am a bad actress!

Name kept secret
Location kept secret



Tags:

No comments: