The legal stuff...Terms you agree upon by visting my blog andor submitting your stories and/or comments

The materials contained on this Blog (such materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, artwork, the stories themselves, the comments themselvesm and other elements of the blog and any text, audio, video, logo, information, or any other materials contained on the blog) are owned by The Stories You Cannot Tell and are protected by copyright and trademark law, international treaties, and other intellectual property rights. You may view, download, print, and copy materials on this blog for your own personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided that (i) you do not modify the stories or links contained within. You may not use, reproduce, display, post, transmit, or distribute any materials contained on this blog for any commercial purpose. Nothing herein shall be construed as granting any license or right to use this blog or any materials contained on this blog except as expressly provided herein.


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

For all this stuff you agree to, I'll give you this in return.

1)My word that I won't tell anyone anything if they knock on my office door looking for the person that wrote that mysterious story posted last week. I know nothing. My memory fades in and out, not to mention I can barely remember what I did five minutes before making this post.

2)The right to have the comments turned on or off when you submit your story. The default is "ON", but if you let me know I can turn them off.

3)I will not give your email address to ANYONE.(See #1) If you don't trust me- Use HushMail

4)I will never give you pop-ups or under ads, no more than 3 banners and of course all my wonderful text links. I mean, I will always throw some ads in here and there but I won't turn this blog into a billboard.


One last thing...If you like my efforts, please pass it on and tell someone about my blog. Thanks!