We musn't tell anyone but

It was awesome that night. We wanted to brag about but who could we tell? Then we noticed this site and "voila!"

...I told him that I wanted to and he suggested I go and sneak into my living room and quietly sit on the couch and watch them have sex...


Here's how it happened. Me and my boyfriend came back to our house with his best friend and his best friends girlfriend. We had been partying that night and decided that the two of them should stay at our house. The four of us came home and had a few drinks before my boyfriend and I said goodnight and went into my bedroom . We were fooling around and heard a noise from the living room. My boyfriends best friend and his girl were doing it in my living room! I was kinda upset at first, but the more my boyfriend and I talked about it, the more excited I got. My boyfriend then asks, "Hey, do you want to go and join in?" I was turned on right away. I had often thought about a 3some with my boyfriend before, but not a 4some. I told him that I wanted to and he suggested I go and sneak into my living room and quietly sit on the couch and watch them have sex.

So I opened my bedroom door and slowly made my way to the couch. It was dark and I was able to sit across from them as they did it on my other couch. Then he got up and brought her over to my couch and bent her over the back so he could have her from behind. As she leaned over the couch, she saw me sitting there, wide-eyed. She smiled and put her hand on my tit. I got immediatly got more excited.

...Within seconds both my boyfriend and his best friend had us two girls bent over, doggy-style...


Then my boyfriends best friend saw me and he started smiling. I called my own boyfriend out of the bedroom and he came up behind my and started playing with my pussy as I played with her tits. Within seconds both my boyfriend and his best friend had us two girls bent over, doggy-style. It was amazing. I came so hard, and so fast I had trouble catching my breath. The four of us played and played for an hour or so before going back to our respective beds.

I've done a few things in my life, but nothing so erotic as that!. I mean, there I was getting pleasured by more than one person. It was amazing. SO amazing in fact that a few months later I picked up a girl in a club, then called my boyfriend over and asked if we could take her home.

That one experienced open up my eyes to real erotica!


R.S
Somewhere in Florida


Photos and videos of sexy couples that find another girl to play with.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the words of Paris Hilton...

"That's hot!"

Anonymous said...

Do you think, just maybe, that your boyfriend and his friend set the whole thing up?

Anonymous said...

that's fuckin awesome.

Anonymous said...

you sure you're not bi????????

Anonymous said...

sounds like something out of a penthouse mag... i bet this is written by some squirrel master guy who has never been laid in his life

Anonymous said...

omg u luky beeatch
am turnd on just thnkin bowt it! hehe
x x x x x

The Stories You Cannot Tell said...

R.S

I have and always will love threesomes and moresomes. Nothing like being able to enjoy the fruits of more than one partner at one time. It's a wonderful thing.

Anytime you are in town........


Howie