Confused and need ideas

To start off, I've been with my fiancee for 5 almost 6 years. Ever since we were freshman in high school. Last year I had a baby by him and I love her very much. But by the time she was born my feelings for him changed and he wasn't working and I was tired of doing everything alone. So, this is where that led me. He finally decided to go into the service to make some money for us to support ourselves. He's been gone for only 2 months and for the last 2 weeks I've been having somewhat of an affair, okay an affair. I really like this other guy and I'm not sure if I have stronger feelings for him than I had expected to have. I think what's really bothering me is that my fiancee was my first and only until this guy I'm hanging around with now. Have any supporting ideas to help me deal with my confused feelings?

Name kept secret
Location kept secret



Alone? Lonely? Go to Date.com and change your life!
Having an affair? Want to?


Tags:

No comments: