The day I almost shot my Best Man

I was living with my best friend, his cousin and his cousin's girlfriend in a shitty little basement apartment. None of us were really working, just doing some crimes here and there to pay the rent. We all had been living together since I was released from jail.

Everything was fine for a few months until one day shit changed. I came out of the shower and was getting dressed when the girlfriend decides to confess to me how she thought I was hot and that she wanted to do me since she first saw me.
She's almost like a pet, except she's hot and does what I say.
I was flattered at first but then I thought,"Hey, you are my buddy's girlfriend" I smiled at her and listened to her tell me that she wanted to fuck me, then I went out.

...He believed his girlfriend. The arguement got louder and angrier. Suddenly he took a knife that was on the coffee table and stabbed it into the table...


I called my best friend and asked him what I should do. I thought I should tell his cousin what his girlfriend told me. My best friend told me that I certainly should but that I should wait and do it face to face.

So I made 1 wrong move. I called the girlfriend on her pager and left a message that I was on my way to tell her boyfriend. This early warning was my downfall. She quickly drove home and started laying on the sob story to her boyfriend, making it sound like it was me that came on to her, not the other way around.

I show up a few hours later with my best friend to find the two of them sitting in the living room. She was crying her eyes out, he looked very angry. He starts yelling at me that I tried to fuck his girlfriend, I quickly defended myself, saying that it was all her. He believed his girlfriend. The arguement got louder and angrier. Suddenly he took a knife that was on the coffee table and stabbed it into the table. It stuck in and quivered when he let go. Then he looks at me and says,"You better not sleep here tonight, bad shit will happen!"

...went to another friend's house where I promptly got drunk and asked for his piece. Now I was drunk, angry and holding a loaded 9mm...


I was pissed off. I didn't do shit. It was all her.

I stormed out, angry that Iw as being forced out of my house where I paid rent, just because his dumb cunt of a girlfriend lied her ass off to save it. I quickly went to another friend's house where I promptly got drunk and asked for his piece. Now I was drunk, angry and holding a loaded 9mm. I call my best friend and tell him my plans. He tries to talk me out of going home and then hangs up on me.

10 minutes later he's at the door. We talk and talk and eventually he convinces me that shooting his cousin is NOT the answer, although at the time I wanted to SO bad. I didn't like being disrespected in my own house and didn't appricate the fact the he took his bitch's word over mine. I calmed down, got more drunk and passed out.

That was the last time I talked to the cousin for over 4 years. He ended up marrying the bitch and had a kid. A couple year later they divorced. A couple years after that, we started talking again thanks to my best friend and Christmas.

After that, we became best friends ourselves. Inseperable.

He was my best man 2 years ago when I got married. Good thing I didn't shoot him.

Name kept secret
Location kept secret




Thinking about cheating on your man? Click here for others thinking the same thing!



Tags:

No comments: