Travis Frey ain't got nothing on me

I control me wife like he wanted to in his little "Wifely expectations" contract.

I didn't need to write it down. I bought my wife online from Belarus. She does what I say, when I say and how I say I want it done. She doesn't have any family here and my family is just happy we're having a baby so they could care less how I treat her. Frey is a dumbass for doing what he did. He should have shopped online!

...She's almost like a pet, except she's hot and does what I say...


I can't tell this story because everyone I know will realize the reason why I never dated. They don't even know I got her online either!

My friends don't know how I treat her because she knows to smile and say nothing when they are around. She's almost like a pet, except she's hot and does what I say.

Sorry about the weird post. A link on your blog led me to that guy's contract thing and it made me think about my perfect little arrangement.

Name kept secret
Location kept secret







Tags:

No comments: