I used the condom to cover the banana

I've never told my husband this. We've been married for over 10 years.

When we were dating he found the torn edge of a condom wrapper by my bedside table. He immediately questioned me as we hadn't been using protection in a few weeks. In a panic I told him that I had unrolled one all the way to see if there was a serial number on them like my girlfriend had told me.

I don't think he bought my story but he never mentioned it again. He proposed to me and now we're married so I guess he let it slide.

THE TRUTH of the story is that I used the condom to cover the bananna I was masterbating with. I didn't want to put the actual fruit inside in case it got stuck inside me so a condom seemed logical. I thought I had cleaned up all traces of my efforts.

In my panic when confronted I quickly made up the story about the serial number. I must have sounded like an idiot.

Looking back I should have told him the truth. I can't tell him now because it'd be too embarassing and not worth the hassle.



Name kept secret
Location kept secret


No bananas? Click here for real sex toys.

Playing with yourself? Find a playmate on Adult Friend Finder

Looking for a toy with a heartbeat? Click here!




Tags:

No comments: