I wish you weren't married

I hope everything is okay. You didn't come in to work today. I'm sitting here, looking at your empty desk and thinking about all the things I'd like to say to you.

I'm not able to tell you how much you turn me on. I watch your every move at work. I peek at you each time you cross your legs when you answer the phone. I get turned on when you put on your sexy reading glasses. Every time you walk down the hall, I can't stop looking ar your ass. When ever you wear your hair up, I imagine us in bed and me taking it all down. I think about how your hair would feel as it falls on me.

...I wish you were not married. Then I'd make some moves. I'm not a cheater and wouldn't want to tempt you to have an affair...


I have on more than one occasion, taken something from your desk like a pen, stack of post-it's and ever papers and dropped them on the floor. I then pretend to be busy working while waiting for you to pick them up. Then, if I am lucky I can catch a glimpse of your cleavage, the swell of your breasts. I have to stop writing this and go to lunch now. I wonder why you aren't here today.

I wish you were not married. Then I'd make some moves. I'm not a cheater and wouldn't want to tempt you to have an affair. If you ever leave your husband, I'm going to ask you out! Until then this is a story I cannot tell.

Your Secret Admirer
NY


Thinking about having an affair. Meet other like-minded people.

Having an affair? Need affair tips?

Lavalife. Stop dating cheaters and start dating keepers!








Tags:

No comments: