An affair with my bosses wife

Fucking deathwish I must have. I love my job, don't like the suits above me. Typical story right?

I've been banging my bosses wife since last year. Around fifty staff including myself were invited to a party at their big assed mansion. Party was lame but the cocktails were delish and plentiful. Somehow I ended up sitting on a couch with his wife and another staffer. Minutes later she was talking shit in my ear, obviously drunk.

...she enjoyed our conversation at the party and asks if I'd like to get together for drinks. I said no. I didn't want to fuck up a good job...


She tells me some things the she need not tell me. About how her husband is old and doesn't do the job like he used to. Tells me about how a young man like me would be able to take care of her.
I let it slide. Forgot about the whole thing. It's my bosses wife for fuck's sake. I don't bite the hand that feeds me. Hell no.

Then she calls me at work. I don't remember giving her my number. Says that she enjoyed our conversation at the party and asks if I'd like to get together for drinks. I said no. I didn't want to fuck up a good job. She persisted. I said okay.

Drinks were served that night. So was she. I took her home to my shitty little apartment and did her good and proper. halfway through our session, I laughed out loud thinking about how I was going to relay this story to my buddies.

She was a good lay, except for those saggy tits. Age does that. remind me to only date young women when I get over fifty.

We've been doing this for little over a year. I'm like her little fuck buddy. I never call her, but she calls me at least once evry two weeks. Best part is that she gives me shit. Often. New ties for work, come nice cufflinks, boxers and I never pay for a thing when she takes me out.

...He doesn't know that I still can taste his wife on my lips from the night before...


The greatest part of this story is that when I pass by my boss after a night with his wife, I smile a big-toothed grin. He must think I am a happy worker bee. He doesn't know that I still can taste his wife on my lips from the night before.

Karl
In my cubicle, waiting for the phone to ring.


Thinking about having an affair. Meet other like-minded people.

Having an affair? Need affair tips?

Lavalife. Stop dating cheaters and start dating keepers!









Tags:

No comments: