My husband the control freak

My husband is a huge control freak. He treats me more like a child than his wife. He told me that if I ever get a tattoo, he will divorce me. I told him that I wanted one on my lower back and that no one else would really see it and he called me a tramp.
I get in trouble every time I go out with my friends and he won't make an attempt to get to know my friends or go out with us. He can't even name two of my friends. He calls me a barfly, even though I only go out once a month with friends.
When we first started dating, I was only 19 and he got mad at me because I didn't know how to make coffee.
I can't be myself around him-I only stay because we have a daughter together.

Name kept secret
Location kept secret



Take control of your love life. LavaLife.com
Adult Personal Ads




Tags:

No comments: