Checking out the goods

I am 28 and gay. I have somehow fallen into checking out guys at the urinals -- any urinal. There are places that I go, and I wait around for cute, hot youngish guys to go in, and I follow.

...I did get caught once, at a bar. The guy grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall...


On occasion I have seen men obviously showing off, or jerking off, and sometimes I have joined them and cummed harder than ever before. Most of these guys are ostensibly "straight." I have known actual straight men who do the same thing, in fact -- either checking out the goods or jerking off with other guys.

I want to stop doing it, but I can't. I am going on a long car trip soon, and all I can think about is stopping all the way from here to there at every rest-stop. I have seen some incredible cocks in my time. Tall and thin, or short guys seem to have the largest cocks.

I did get caught once, at a bar. The guy grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall. He said something, but I was drunk and simply left the bar when it was over. It was scary.

But I will continue. The thrill of it is far too great. I get butterflies in my stomach and very horny. I also secretly watched people having sex in their car. I jerked off and ejaculated on a tree. How they didn't know I was there, I don't know. Or perhaps they did.

M.B. - NH



Check out these gay personal ads
Curious? Satisfy yourself with these hot videos



Tags:

No comments: