Get the lead out

Everytime I hear that saying I laugh my ass off.

When I was in public school I was an evil kid. One of the most brutal things I did is a story I cannot tell.

Everyone stands up for the national anthem in the morning. This one kid who I've hated for years is standing right in front of me. All of a sudden I get this bad idea.

Just as he is about to sit down, I hold a pencil up on his chair. He doesn't see that I have a pencil sticking straight up, sharpened of course.

He sits down right on the tip of the pencil. It breaks before he jumps right up in the air. I quickly move my hand and sit back as if I did nothing wrong.

The kid is in big pain. He's screaming and crying at the same time. The teacher comes and takes him to the nurses office.

He missed school for 3 days. Apparently the lead tip of the pencil became lodged in his skin.

Since it happened, I get a chuckle when ever I even see a pencil. I have a feeling that the kid must frown every time someone says, "Get the lead out"

I wonder if he can write his name if he sits naked on some paper?


Name kept secret
Location kept secret


Tags:

No comments: