I am a cyber slut and I'm supposed to be married.

I'm supposed to be married. At least that is what our certificate says and the wedding rings we bought. We've been married for just over 5 year and I can tell you, the honeymoon has been over for a long time. We should be celebrating our 6 year anniversary in 1 week and I should be out buying her something nice. Instead I am writing this story because I can't tell her.

I've been on lavalife for 3 months now. I have a profile in all three sections. I have fucked probably 25+ women from the Intimate section, had drinks and hung out with around 15 women from the Dating section and probably 5 or so from the Relationship section. it is like an all-you-can-eat buffet of sex for me. I get any shape, size and colour I want. I've fucked young girls and a lot of older ones. The best part is that it doesn't cost me that much and I get all the sex I need and want.

I keep telling her that our marriage isn't working and that I am not happy. She insists that everything is fine. I don't understand. Instead of me staying unhappy I decided to make myself happy.

As soon as our house is paid off I am going to leave her.


Name kept secret
Location kept secret


Thinking about having an affair. Meet other like-minded people.

Having an affair? Need affair tips?

Lavalife. Stop dating cheaters and start dating keepers!








Tags:

No comments: