Play time with Angelina Jolie

I want to start out by saying I'm Bi-sexual but this happened in a straight bar. I was in the ladies room of an L.A.bar when two girls came in and were fooling around in the next stall. Then there was shouting and one of them left. The other girl was crying at the sink when I came out. She was VERY intoxicated. She was also one of the most beautiful, exotic women I had ever seen before or since.

I asked her if there was anything I could do for her and she asked for a ride home. We made small talk in the car and I let her know I understood because I was with girls also. She asked me to pull over and I thought she might be sick, but instead she was all over me!! We fucked and sucked for 2 hours. I made her come twice and she returned the favor 3 times for me! Afterward I dropped her off at a friends apartment. All I ever knew about her was she said her name was "Angie". I never saw her again. I tried to find her once a few days later but did'nt know which apartment she was staying in or her last name About 8 years ago I finally found out her last name when I saw her in the movies. It was Angelina Jolee.

I have never told anyone about it becouse I figured who would believe me.
Besides I figure she was waaaay to drunk to remember anyway.
But she was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name kept secret
Location kept secret




Tags:  

No comments: