I can't stop

I found this blog late last year after searching through confession sites. I had just been dumped by my girl and I felt down on my luck. Reading other people's secrets and confessions made me feel a whole lot better.

But now I have a problem. I started click on the links here and found college humor. I had never been there before, never even heard about it. The problem is, I go there every single day at least twenty times looking for the new boob shots that they post. I imagine the girls writing slogans on their chest, imagine being in the room with them. It totally turns me on. I can't stop going there. I'm like, addicted.
Thanks joe for creating this site and fuck-you for exposing me to college humor. Now can't get shit done.

Jesse in school
Location kept secret



Tags:

No comments: