Ex sex is best

Well this happened 2 weeks ago. My ex and I are good friends and she has a habit of getting hot and crazy from hogtied pics and playing herself to sleep. I just happened to be there during one of these times and she decided she needed a little finger action so i started with a finger in the pussy and worked one in her ass as time went on.

...Whenever she gets all hepped up and needs relief, or just gets excited talking to some guy online, I get the full reward...


I all the sudden got an evil thought when she closed her eyes so I unzipped and lubed up and just as she was getting to the point of no return I shoved it up the poop shoot as fast and hard as I could. She shuddered twice then started scroaning deeply and begged for more. After we both blew our loads(big puddle) I figured she would come to her senses and blast me but it turned into a steady fuck-buddy gig.Whenever she gets all hepped up and needs relief, or just gets excited talking to some guy online, I get the full reward of a big titted, tight assed hotty who doesn't think shooting a load and starting again is a bad way to spend a night.The real joke in this is that until now I've beat my head into walls frustrated trying to tell her that sex was fun and should mention we divorced after I belted her across a room 6years ago because I couldn't get her to have sex for nuthin. Bitch of a world ain't it. The only problem with all this is if our families find out her's will try to kill me and mine will try to get her to remarry me so we have to keep quiet because sinning is soo much fun.


Name kept secret
Location kept secret

No comments: