Home Depot and me

I was working a buddy's landscaping company. He asked me go to Home Depot and pick up some "big o" which is piping he uses for his drainage jobs. I got in my jeep and headed down.

...I brought it back to the job site and never told my buddy what happened because he'd think I was a moron...


The rolls of the big-o were pretty big but I managed to fit it in the back of my jeep with some of it sticking out the back.
I'm not sure what happened but somehow along the way, the big o fell out of the back of my jeep. I got back to the job site and when I went around back of the jeep, the big o was gone.

I told my buddy I'd be back in ten mins. I took off back to home depot. I pulled into the parking lot and noticed they had some rolls of the piping against the wall. After thinking about it and realizing that this roll would cost me money, I made the decision to just take a roll and drive off. I brought it back to the job site and never told my buddy what happened because he'd think I was a moron.

I feel like shit that I did that. I never shoplifted anything before and haven't since. I do go into Home Depot and shop and have since spent Lord knows how much money there. That's my way of paying them back i guess

Name kept secret
Location kept secret


Tags:

No comments: