I was totally rude

I was nasty to this old lady today. Iwas late for work, trying to hail a cab. There was an old lady close to me and she was also looking for a cab.

...I was so angry I didn't even bother to see how she was...


One finally pulls over and I go to get in but she pushes me out of the way trying to get her hand on the door handle. Not even thinking, I pushed her back. As she as falling she reached out to grab on to me and pulled my ipod out of my ears and pocket. She stumbled and fell and my ipod crashed to the ground. I was so angry I didn't even bother to see how she was. I just got into the cab and told the driver to go.


I never used to be so nasty. I cant believe I am more angry at the broken ipod than I am concerned at the old lady's health.

Asshole in Brooklyn

No comments: