I'm in love with a black guy

Normally who I love and do not love would not be an problem. This time my parents will have a problem with the person I am dating. My parents are pretty old fashioned and a bit racist and they'd kill me if they found out I was dating a black guy. He's perfect for me. He listens to what I say, he cares about my feelings and he's not a player. I want to tell my parents badly, but I know they are going to flip out once I tell him that it is a "brother".

I think it might be best not to tell them about his skin colour. It shouldn't matter. I'll just bring him to dinner and then they can make up their minds. Christmas dinner might be a little awkward but at least they'd have no choice but to accept him!

Name kept secret
Location kept secret




Tags:

No comments: