It's not his.

I did a test and found out a week ago that I'm preggers. Yup. Little ol' me.Little ol' me has a problem tho...
I've been dating a guy for a while now, but he's not the dad. The real father is a guy I met one night at a girlfriend's stagette. We had a fling even though I was dating my boyfriend for a while and it was gettin serious. I know it isn't my boyfriend cause we didn't even have sex for a month or so.
I'm screwed. Literally and figutatively.

Name withheld upon request
Location withheld upon request



Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that's fucked up. Let mejust tell you what i would do in the situation....
....
....

ooop.s sry i have no idea what i would do in that situation. sry really wish i could help

The Stories You Cannot Tell said...

That's one difficult situation you went and got yourself in. Tough choices ahead.

Make sure to think of the long term solution to this and not the quick fix. Talk to your friends and family and most of all, talk to the two men involved. They both deserve as much.


I hope everything works out. Keep us posted!



Cin.