New and improved phone sex.

I was out of town on business and missed my girlfriend. I her after a few days and told her that I was going to call her at night so get some wine and be relaxed when I call.
Later than night I called her on the hotel line and we started talking dirty. Half way through the call I told her to get her cell phone and put it between her legs and make sure it was on vibrate. I called her on her cell phone with my cell phone, making it buzz between her legs. I let her message pick up, so it buzzed even more when she hung up. I kept redialing her cell as we talked dirty. Before long my efforts were rewarded when we shared a splendid long distance orgasm. It wasn't nearly the same as being with her, but it was as close as we could get. nex time it's going to be a cam-phone!!

Dustin
Chi-Town


Your cell doesn't vibrate? Click here to get a new cell phone!



Tags:

1 comment:

The Stories You Cannot Tell said...

Hey Dustin

Sweet work with the phone calls dude. You've given me a new trick in my arsenal!


-joe