Somebody's grandfather

I was using a online dating service and having tons of fun dating and meeting new people. I went on quite a few good dates and a few that I'd rather forget.

...shared a rum and coke and then we started making out. He was a good kisser for an old guy...


There is one that I will mention. I found out that he lived close to me, only a couple blocks away. He asked if it bothered me that he was older. I asked him if it bothered him that I was younger. We both said no!

He asked me to come over. I told a friend where Iw as going and who with, just in case things went weird. I walked over to his loft, shared a rum and coke and then we started making out. He was a good kisser for an old guy. We ended up making lust, then I hurried out of there as fast as I could.

I ran home laughing, thinking about the fact that I just did someone's grandfather. Not only that, but he was pretty good! He told me he was like wine and got better with age.


Name kept secret
Winnipeg, Manitoba

No comments: