Steroids worked for me

I used to do steroids a few years back. Nothing major just some d-bol. I messed with the cream for a bit and even tried the clear but after the whole Bonds thing I got scared. I started taking it to give me a little boost when I started working out again after my ACL blew during practice.

...I was able to do some pretty impressive things with a bat before I was hurt and especially when I was juicing. Base hits were now doubles and foul balls were homers ...



I'm a college player with a good chance of getting picked up by a big league club in a couple of years if I can keep up my production. Juicing was a way for me to get back in the swing of things after being hurt. Baseball is my life right now so I did what I needed to do to get back up to speed.

My guy friends noticed I was getting ripped fast but my girlfriend was not too happy. She said I developed a shitty attitude and some nasty side effects like backne(acne). I had huge zits on my back and arms and I always seemed greasy she said. We almost broke up over it all.

I was able to do some pretty impressive things with a bat before I was hurt and especially when I was juicing. Base hits were now doubles and foul balls were homers suddenly.

I told no one, and eventually stopped using them a while after my knee healed.

Now I am trying to get to the show on my own without the roids.

Name kept secret
Location kept secret

No comments: