Tossed homeboy through the window.

I tossed this guy through a window during a fight on the street between me and my buddies and 4 other doods. We were drivin home from the club when these guys started talking shit at our car when we turned the corner.

...He was punching me in the head and ear and neck and I was trying to choke out his friend...


One of them told us to fuck off or something so we pulled over. I was the third one out of the car cause I was in the backseat. My first 2 buddies were already up in the faces of the other guys. One of the other guys was being all loud and shit at my bro and this pissed me off. I kept an eye on his as I circled around the back of him. I was waiting for him to say some shit to my bro.

Suddenly he charged at my buddy and then the fight was on for real. I was able to grab the back of the charging guy so I reeled him back put him in a choke. Everyone was grabbing someone but somehow there was an extra guy that was able to get on my back.He was punching me in the head and ear and neck and I was trying to choke out his friend.

...flung the guy off my back. I didn't realize how close I was to the storefront window...


The guy behind was pissing my off so I flung the guy I was chokeing into the wall then took a few steps and flung the guy off my back. I didn't realize how close I was to the storefront window we were fighting near. The guy flew through the air and smashed the store window and landed inside and skidded across the floor before hitting the counter. People inside were shocked. There was a lot of people around, all of them were stunned.

I ran in the window after that guy cause I was pissed off. My ear was bleeding and my head was hurting from him punching me . I stood over him and asked him if he any more for me. I told him to stay on the ground if he knew what was good for him.

He got up and tried to come after me but I punched him and knocked him down. Then some hero from inside the store tried to step to me but I get all up in his face and tell him to back off before he gets some. I turn around and run back out to the street to make sure that my homies weren't getting pounded. one of my guys was getting manhandled so I gave him a hand.

...People inside were shocked. There was a lot of people around, all of them were stunned...



Minutes later we bolt outta there. I ran two block away and into my apartment bldg. I went up and went and looked out my baloncy window. There was still a commotion outside the store. I watched and about 3 minutes later the police showed up.

I never got caught even though I was told the pigs were looking for me. My girl was all mad cause I ripped the jacket she bought me.

I feel bad but not too much. Dood was on my back punching me and shit! he's lucky I didn't do more!


Name kept secret
Location kept secret


Tags:

No comments: