I cannot tell my mom

I left my husband-to-be after a huge fight two weeks ago and I haven't told my mother yet. She will kill me when she finds out. My mother really liked him more than any one else I've dated. She was so excited when he proposed, she practically said yes for me!(she was there when he asked me).

I don't want to break her heart but me and him can no longer be together. I guess I'll have to tell her soon, she'll wonder where he is during Christmas.


Dammnit!


Messed Up
Somewhere on earth


Tags:

1 comment:

The Stories You Cannot Tell said...

Messed Up:

Don't even worry about Mom. She'll understand. She's MOM! Tell her what went on and she'll understand. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't. Moms know that.


Take a deep break and give her a call. Everything will be fine.




Cin.