My supervisor

I've got a few stories to tell. I'll start with this one.

My supervisor is a total asshole. Talks to me like I am 10 years old, treats me like I did him wrong.

...I'd cut out his fucking tongue out and and staple it to his face. I feel that might end such behaviour...


I cannot tell him how I really feel because I'd get in shit at work and I have a great job that pays well.

One day I want to go up to him and tell him a little secret about me that he doesn't know. I used to be paid to collect people's debts. Paid well because I did quality work. You feel me?

So yeah. I wanna go up to him and tell him how lucky he is that I went square and got a real job. Lucky because if he talked to me like this in real life he'd only do it once. Then I'd cut out his fucking tongue out and and staple it to his face. I feel that might end such behaviour.


Thanks for havin me. I'll be around I'm sure. I like the look of this place.

Buj

No comments: