It was like Robitussin for her

My girl had to goto the hospital with a bladder infection. They wanted to admit her for the night cause it was a bad one. I left to go and take care of some things and told her I'd be back to tuck her in before I went home for the night.

...The zipper on my jeans was a foot from her reach. I moved closed and she reached out to me...


I got there around 15 minutes before visiting hours were over. We were talking about what time I was going to come back in the morning, talked about her meds and what the Dr was telling her.
Midway through her telling me she needed to drink more cranberry juice, I suddenly felt an urge in my loins. I gave her that look I do when I need her, the look she's seen over the years. It's the same look that created our children. I asked her how she was really feeling. She had some meds in her so pain was not an issue. She saw the twinkle in my eye and the grin on my face. She told me she was okay and asked me what was on my mind.

I felt my cheeks going red, thinking about what we could do. Her in this quiet hospital room, me with my urges standing right beside her head.

She told me we couldn't do anything, the nurse was going to come in. I went to the door, closed it most of the way and returned to her bedside. The zipper on my jeans was a foot from her reach. I moved closed and she reached out to me, her eyes twinkling from passion and medications.

...she accepted my love potion #9, saying later it was just the medicine she needed...


She unzipped me and took me in her mouth. As she pleasured me, I kept an eye on the door by watching the reflection off the window on the other side of the room.

She made love to my most intimate spot, stroking and licking, paying sweet attention to my two buddies that were hanging out.

I got caught up in the moment. Thinking about how naughty this was, thinking we might get caught, thinking the nurse might be hot and join in. I'd seen that movie before.

Seconds later, without much warning I climaxed. Lovingly, she accepted my love potion #9, saying later it was just the medicine she needed. She said it was like Robitussin for her. It fixed everything. We had seen the Chris Rock stand-up weeks earlier. It was a great one-liner from her, icing on the already wicked cake!


Dr.Love
Memphis


Free Amateur Pics
Hot oral photos and videos


Enjoy oral? Click here for sexy personal ads for people in your area like love oral too!




Tags:

No comments: