I did a big bitch

Or maybe I should say the big bitch did me! Good and proper I might add. I met her at a house party. Near the end of the night I saw that I wasn't getting any attention from the hot girls in the house.
I started chatting up the big one and before long she was all over me like I was a Mars Bar. We made out for a while and she asked me to come upstairs with her. I agreed and we headed up to an empty bedroom. She gave me head without me even askin. AND it was damned good head too. Probably the best blow-job I've ever gotten! I came and she was eager to clean up the mess with her mouth.
It's a story I couldn't tell my friends, they'd all laugh at me! Now the whole internet can laugh with me!

S.E. in Portland

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what she was big. Big girls need love too!

The Stories You Cannot Tell said...

I gotta say, I agree with the above guy. Nothing wrong with a big girl. Nothing at all. I highly advise everyone give it a try. You'll be pleasantly suprised!


joe.